What's new

Eurotek pro or Delta 4000?

Dtschuler

Jr. Member
Joined
May 14, 2013
Messages
63
Reaction score
108
Golden Thread
0
Location
Oregon
Detector(s) used
Teknetics Alpha and Delta, Garrett At Pro, Garrett pro pointer.
I cant decide between these two detectors, I have about 400 to spend. I want a detector with a bigger coil.
 
Maybe keep your eyes open for a good deal on a used T2. Good deals can be had sometimes and you would be very happy with a T2.
 
I have been getting good reports on the Eurotek Pro. And a big plus is it would leave money in your budget for things such as a Garrett Pro Pointer. Just my opinion.
 
I own a ETP, but I should have tried the Fisher GB Pro, or a Teknetics Omega first instead. Maybe I will do a trade. The ETP is top-heavy and its balance between volume and iron notification still needs a bit of work. The Delta 4000 would have served a beginner better overall. A 5" coil would be nice too. An old Pro would probably prefer the ETP.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom