What's new

Evansville, IN

wildcatman71

Hero Member
Joined
Apr 2, 2007
Messages
675
Reaction score
5
Golden Thread
0
Location
Southern Indiana
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX 300, Vintage Tesoro Sidewinder
I am looking for people close to Evansville to either take an occasional hunt with or just talk hunting.....also if there are any clubs around here. My wife gets bored.....so it would be nice to find somebody to hunt with. Thanks!
 
I'm in Richmond now, but used to live around Terre Haute and even hunted a few times down your way!! There is another on here that lives in Evansville, can't remember his name but hopefully he'll send you a message and if I remember his name I'll let you know!! I get down your way I'll give you a yell!
 
You should scroll down wildcat, I've got 8 posts on the first page, I've been all over E'ville, you'll prolly see me swinging my coil when weather turns around.........fred
 
Thank Fred...I am so ready to go! I cant believe this storm we just got....I am hoping this will be the beginning of better weather. I just got my new "dream" detector....and cannot wait to try it out.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom