Makro Multi Kruzer
Teknetics T2 SE
Teknetics Omega 8000 V4
Fisher Gold Bug Pro
Tesoro Vaquero
Tesoro Compadre
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I dug this in my button honey hole months ago. I have yet to find this emblem. There is back marks but I can’t make out any of it, even with jewelers lense. Possibly not US? I have found eagle enlistment buttons and all sorts of English, British and American flat buttons here. F51314BA-8D6D-44D2-AFD6-69BD97AC29A8.jpeg61AE4A59-E193-48C5-B207-D715B183F5A7.jpeg
Sorry for the orientation I’ve yet to figure that out.

IR - Your pics are super hi-res, but the focus is on your fingers and not the button. It's just a bit too blurry to get the fine detail.

Try putting the button on a medium dark, non-reflective surface for the pic. That way the focus is on the button.

Upvote 0
Yeah its very intresting information.

Upvote 0
Thanks guys. A musicians button would make sense, this was a homesite as well as a campsite for government employed engineers and workers in spring/summer of 1868. The house predates that by some time and there is no surface evidence left. Loads of railroad iron and lead and buttons.

Upvote 0
Great ID Nice button gotta be a lot more goodies at that honey hole....

Upvote 0
Great ID Nice button gotta be a lot more goodies at that honey hole....
I feel very blessed to have the site on my family’s property. It’s where I go after many unsuccessful hunts to redeem myself. Its just a small field but it’s the best place I have found for buttons in my 4 years detecting.

Upvote 0
IR - Your pics are super hi-res, but the focus is on your fingers and not the button. It's just a bit too blurry to get the fine detail.

Try putting the button on a medium dark, non-reflective surface for the pic. That way the focus is on the button.
A couple more pics. See if they are any better. 235F7D94-5D94-4426-B8C9-859FBA47C31A.jpegBA6EB247-880D-4ABA-A600-C4E07177A722.jpeg

Upvote 0

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back