What's new

Everday Cant be Bust silver

Vino

Banned
Joined
Jul 7, 2013
Messages
3,804
Reaction score
5,046
Golden Thread
0
Location
Pa.
Detector(s) used
Ctx3030. Xp deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Everday Can't be Bust silver

Checked out a new permission today. A turn of the century farm.
And the finds kind of show it.
Was only there about a hour.
Just did a quick walk through hoping to find a old spot. But not to be had.
Hey silver is silver, and I like the store token. Thanks for looking
George
 

Attachments

  • 1445296497881.webp
    1445296497881.webp
    43.8 KB · Views: 177
  • 1445296509383.webp
    1445296509383.webp
    20 KB · Views: 153
  • 1445296518433.webp
    1445296518433.webp
    19 KB · Views: 152
  • 1445296527095.webp
    1445296527095.webp
    15.7 KB · Views: 146
  • 1445296535083.webp
    1445296535083.webp
    15.3 KB · Views: 143
Upvote 32
Nice Vino. I like that token... and the silver, of course.

Best of luck to you!
 
With two nice silver coins in less than an hour ,you did better than I did in the last two months.
 
Excellent, , I love silver coins but tokens like that one would
make my day all by itself. Congrats
 
Nice finds George. I'm getting out today down here in Virginia, where not knowing the area, finding anything old would be a treat.

Cheers
 
Nice finds George. I'm getting out today down here in Virginia, where not knowing the area, finding anything old would be a treat.

Cheers

I hear that always feels "Strange" being out of ones Comfort Zone.
 
Great Finds as usual Vino, Would love to have Dug all that in a Month or more.
Keep em Coming! LOL
 
Nice digs George. I like the token, interesting find.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom