What's new

Excal II warranty transfer????

stpauli914

Sr. Member
Joined
Jun 7, 2011
Messages
406
Reaction score
117
Golden Thread
0
Location
Gulf Coast FL
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excalibur 2, Minelab Sovereign GT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I remember reading a post on here or another Treasure Hunting forum that as of July 1st Minelab would allow warranties to be transferred. Can anyone give any more info on this? Also can you purchase the ESP warranty(additional 2 years) with the Excal? I'm hearing mixed opinions on other forums, but I just bought one that will be here today that is supposed to have the ESP and be fully transferrable since it was bought after July 1st this year. The guy I bought it from is a forum member that I am sure is honest and he called minelab and they said it is transferrable. Of course I will be calling them when I get it today to do that, but just wondering if anyone else has any info....

Thanks,
Aaron
 
Upvote 0
stpauli914 said:
I remember reading a post on here or another Treasure Hunting forum that as of July 1st Minelab would allow warranties to be transferred. Can anyone give any more info on this? Also can you purchase the ESP warranty(additional 2 years) with the Excal? I'm hearing mixed opinions on other forums, but I just bought one that will be here today that is supposed to have the ESP and be fully transferrable since it was bought after July 1st this year. The guy I bought it from is a forum member that I am sure is honest and he called minelab and they said it is transferrable. Of course I will be calling them when I get it today to do that, but just wondering if anyone else has any info....

Thanks,
Aaron

PM Mike of Woodland Detectors, he is on here and can answer your questions. I do know the original warranty is transferable on new Excals sold on or after 7/1/2011.....
 
Just got it and called Minelab. Excellent customer service!! It is in my name now and the remaining warranty is effective for me(1 year standard plus 1 year ESP) so I am good until 7-12-13. Very helpful people on the phone and it is nice you get to speak with someone in the US that speaks english!!

Aaron
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom