excal is a temprrmental gal ?

River Hound

Dec 17, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi all finally summer is here I am writing from Sacramento CA. I dive are local river. Lets start with the things that make me smile around 20 pair of shades that include a pair of prescription Oakley that are right for my roommate Gerber knife silver three band anklet and the thing that made me smile most was the go pro hero 2 now this is the tenth iv found in three years. One of the neat things about finding them is watching the videos on them this one has folks enjoying their day 1 man 4 lovely women rafting he was enjoying his day till he jumped off the rope swing so he looses his camera. once again the go pros are champs the camera sitting on the bottom of the river face up still running big ol stripper checks it out did I mention I love eating striper. OK the excel had are mojo proper everything mellow lots of targets nothing special 3 stud earrings I always feel like a chap wen I'm finding those 10 to 30 '' down but I take here into the rapids were the water well hand you back side and she's not happy she don't like that current ripping over her. Peace my fellow hunters and take care

Upvote 0

SusanMN

Silver Member
Jun 1, 2007
Minnesota
Detector(s) used
Tiger Shark, Xterra 705, Makro Legend
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sounds like you have a great place to hunt!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread