What's new

Excal with Grey ghost headphones depth ?

River Hound

Full Member
Joined
Dec 17, 2011
Messages
172
Reaction score
67
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi all how deep I can dive with the regular water proof Grey Ghost headphones

Thank you
 
Upvote 0
GGA's or GGUW's originals without volume control? Of it is the originals I would say a good 60 feet, now the GGA's are good for about 10 unless you bought them from me, each set I sell I go thru and check for weak points and they are good for at least 30 feet.
 
Last edited:
OBN you the man I was hoping you would chime in Thank you
I just checked out Joe DeMarcos web site and they state the originals are good to any depth.
In any case I was hoping to dive a spot 42'.

OBN I now have two excels and its surprising how different they are. I am referring how much different I can run the sensitivity.
 
You should be good to 42 feet, here is the thing with all of the GG, originals and the new GGA's. Quality control, I would say 95% are what they should be, the other 5% there maybe little spots that could be compromised at any depth. How many people dive with either, maybe 2%, so the odds are low for a set to fail, I can say this, Gary Storm at Detector Pro is just like Whites on Warranty, The Best. :icon_thumright:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom