What's new

Grey Ghost headphones working with the WS6 ST

When I had my Deus 2 I had an adapter plate with a 1/4" jack that slid onto the puck. I zip tied the headphone cord with puck to the top of the headphones.

If one of the vendors here does not carry it I know they can be found on Ebay, just search XP puck headphone adapter.
 
Last edited:
When I had my Deus 2 I had an adapter plate with a 1/4" jack that slid onto the puck. I zip tied the headphone cord with puck to the top of the headphones.

If one of the vendors here does not carry it I know they can be found on Ebay, just search XP puck headphone adapter.
Thanks Digger54. I ordered the plate with the WS6 ST but the Grey Ghost headphones are not wired for that adapter plate. The new adapter plate has three connection tabs and the old one has only 2. I hope that makes sense. I want to use the Grey Ghost headphones because they worked so good with the plain WS6 puck. I appreciate your response. Thanks, man.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom