What's new

excals are in at kellyco

urdaboss

Full Member
Joined
Nov 15, 2009
Messages
155
Reaction score
6
Golden Thread
0
Location
kissimmee fl
Detector(s) used
white's classic lll SL minelab excalibur II Explorer-s
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
:icon_thumright:
i have been waiting for what seems to be 4ever!! i just got my call to stop in tomorrow and pick it up. :hello2:
 
Upvote 0
Any word on the 10 inch coils? Do they have enough to fill all the backorders? I'm waiting for the 10 inch... and I'm getting antsy!
 
thats what i have is the 10. used it today at melborn found beer caps, 2 quarters, 2 pennys and a beer can over 2 feet down. i really like this thing
 
ArmyDiver said:
Any word on the 10 inch coils? Do they have enough to fill all the backorders? I'm waiting for the 10 inch... and I'm getting antsy!

Can you PM me your name and address so I can check the status of your order?
Thanks.
Ms. Blaze
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom