What's new

EXcelarator EQ2 DD coil for Ace 250.. Anyone have this?

relicminer

Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 31, 2010
Messages
428
Reaction score
28
Golden Thread
0
Location
Pike County Kentucky
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250, Garrett Pro-pointer, Lecshe Digging Tool, Predator Mauler T-Handle
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
All info would be great! I have it, but don't really use it, anyone have any advice about it?
 

Attachments

  • garrett_134-14x10ga_f.webp
    garrett_134-14x10ga_f.webp
    18.1 KB · Views: 486
  • garrett_134-14x10ga_f.webp
    garrett_134-14x10ga_f.webp
    18.1 KB · Views: 385
I have one on my 250. Never took it off. It gave me more depth and is more stable than the stock coil. It pinpoints off the the tip (top of the coil). Turned my 250 into a new machine until I upgraded to a tejon.

-Swartzie
 
Thanks for that info... :icon_thumleft:
 
Im thinking of getting one myself after I read the reviews that come in
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom