What's new

Explorer II coil purchase question

Bay Beagle

Jr. Member
Joined
Apr 6, 2012
Messages
48
Reaction score
120
Golden Thread
0
Location
Central, Virginia
Detector(s) used
DEUS XP V5
MINELAB EXPLORER II
NAUTILUS DMC
WHITES COIN MASTER
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Time to pull the trigger on a new coil for my Explorer II - the ole FBS 1050 coil is not performing like it did. Looking for suggestions from those that "up graded". My research has me looking at the Minelab Pro ...... or the NEL Thunder - but I am open minded for other ideas. I hunt civil war camps, home sites, and woods in Virginia. Buttons and coins, as well as civil war items are my goals. Thanks in advance for any input
 
I like the SEF coil. Seems to work great. Buy a couple covers if you get this kind, they wear out quick.
 
I'd get the NEL Hunter.
 
After much research and soul searching ~ I went with the NEL THUNDER for my Minelab Explorer II ...... now to learn the machine all over again - did take it for a test drive over one of my hunted grounds - learning pinpointing, and tone separations ...... a lot more digg'n and much more time is needed, to get my brain educated.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom