What's new

Eyeball find -- Sterling Silver herringbone necklace

WhiteTornado

Hero Member
Joined
Jun 18, 2013
Messages
616
Reaction score
453
Golden Thread
0
Location
Baltimore/DC area
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Tesoro Cibola, Garrett Pro-pointer, Sampson T-handle Shovel, Lesche hand digger, Garrett and Gray Ghost Ultimate headphones
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Eyeball find -- Sterling Silver curb link necklace

Found on a sidewalk

necklace.webpnecklace_closeup.webp

(Edited title for clarity on the type of necklace)
 
Last edited:
Upvote 24
Very nice silver find! Congrats!

Be careful tho, I eyeballed a silver bracelet in a crosswalk, and now my detector isn't speaking to me! :what:
 
congrats! That is what's called a "curb" link necklace. It's not a herringbone.
 
Congrats, she's a beauty. I found the same necklace on a soccer field several years back, but mine turned out to be a plated counterfeit.
 
Nice curb link necklace. One of my favorite styles. Congrats.
 
SWEET .........................
 
Very nice. I am always watching the edges of the snowbanks in parking lots. As they melt back more stuff is exposed.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom