Eyeballed it good Karma coming my way

Back-of-the-boat

Gold Member
Apr 18, 2013
California
Detector(s) used
AT GOLD/Garrett /C.Scope cs4PI/Garrett(carrot) pro pointer/ 5x8 double d coil and sniper coil/Lesche digger/Lesche "T" handle shovel.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Upvote 20

dts52

Bronze Member
Jun 20, 2015
NW CT
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox800 / AT Pro / AT Gold / Makro Racer
Vibra-probe / TRX pp
Primary Interest:
Other
Well played, sir!
HH
dts

ScubaDetector

Silver Member
Mar 1, 2016
Port Huron MI
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
2 Fisher CZ-21's 8 and 10" coils
Tesoro Tiger Shark 8 and 10" coils (Interchangeable)
Minelab E-Trac with Sun Ray Probe
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Nice job!

Also nice of the police to give him your contact information. I found a wallet last year with a 100.00 bill in it underwater. I gave it to the sheriff boat that came by. No word. I called the sheriff and they said he got it back. However, due to privacy laws they couldn't give him my information? I suspected they kept the bill. I won't give anything to the cops anymore. I will take it right to the address now.

OP
OP
Back-of-the-boat

Back-of-the-boat

Gold Member
Apr 18, 2013
California
Detector(s) used
AT GOLD/Garrett /C.Scope cs4PI/Garrett(carrot) pro pointer/ 5x8 double d coil and sniper coil/Lesche digger/Lesche "T" handle shovel.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice job!

Also nice of the police to give him your contact information. I found a wallet last year with a 100.00 bill in it underwater. I gave it to the sheriff boat that came by. No word. I called the sheriff and they said he got it back. However, due to privacy laws they couldn't give him my information? I suspected they kept the bill. I won't give anything to the cops anymore. I will take it right to the address now.

I made sure the Police knew I had counted it so if the man asked they couldn't say it wasn't in it.

tomhighland

Bronze Member
Sep 26, 2015
In MI woods
Detector(s) used
AT PRO
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Good job Steve! :thumbsup: Very nice of the guy to text his appreciation. I've had people act like I bothered them by returning their lost property.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions