F/S (2) Garrett Pro Pointer pinpointers****BOTH PROBES SOLD**** THANKS

BERT

Jun 23, 2008
Detector(s) used
Etrac--G2--GB Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
These two Garrett Pro Pointers are ones that belong to my wife & myself & I purchased them new when I got them.---We have used them on a bunch of hunts but there is not one thing wrong with them--they work perfect.---The only reason I'm offering them up for sale is because of in all my "wheelins & dealins", I'm getting a couple of new Pro Pointers comeing in. :)---I asked trying to figure out a fair, competitive price for them & so far the only thing I heard was "why would anyone want to sell theirs"? :)---They'll come in the original Garrett box & I'll even put you a new 9 volt battery in 'em.---I truly believe the Garrett Pro Pointers are THE BEST hand held pinpointers on the market--I wouldn't say it if I didn't believe it.-----Anyway, I'm asking $85 each plus a small shipping charge (won't be much).-------Thanks my friends, Del

dsmar114

Tenderfoot
Jun 8, 2004
Re: F/S (2) Garrett Pro Pointer pinpointers****ONE SOLD---ONE STILL FOR SALE****

Sent you a PM

OP
OP
BERT

BERT

Jun 23, 2008
Detector(s) used
Etrac--G2--GB Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Re: F/S (2) Garrett Pro Pointer pinpointers****ONE SOLD---ONE STILL FOR SALE****

Hi guys---Boy did I get a response on these pinpointers!---I could have sold a bunch of them at this price and I wish that I did have enough so that all of you that responded could have one.----The person that contacted me about the second probe was on-line but didn't get back to me, even after I sent him two P.M.'s.---I told him I needed to know something-but still no response.---So I am moveing on to the next contact-which will be hearing from me via P.M.----Just wanted you guys to know the situation.---I'm trying to be as fair about this as I know how & the last thing I want is to end up getting somebody mad at me.---This ole farmer never had such a large number of responses to his ads before!---You heard those Pro Pointers are popular---THEY ARE--it ain't just hype! ;D ------Del

renogeoff

Jan 27, 2010
Carson City NV
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
EuroTek Pro/Explorer II/Safari/ACE 250,Classic IDX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

sorry I didn't get the PM, I took my son out detecting this morning and missed it. (and our probes bite too!) I'll be avail if you get any more!

OP
OP
BERT

BERT

Jun 23, 2008
Detector(s) used
Etrac--G2--GB Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Both Garrett Pro Pointers sold.---Thanks to everyone that responded & thank you Tnet.-------Del

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread