F/S Lesche Knife & Sheath*****SOLD***** Thanks NINman & Tnet

BERT

Jun 23, 2008
Detector(s) used
Etrac--G2--GB Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
F/S Lesche Knife & Sheath*****SOLD***** Thanks NINman & Tnet

This is the Model 85 "Standard" Lesche knife red handle & serrated "teeth" on one side of blade for cutting roots etc.---IMHO, the Lesche knives are the VERY best digging knives on the market--bar none.---The Lesche quality, durability & reputation speaks for itself.----Anyway, I kinda went Lesche knive buying "nuts" for my family here awhile back & have sold a few "extra" knives of late that aren't being used.--I sold Max a couple & a couple of other guys 1 each.---This is the last one I'm going to sell (for awhile at least) :)---The wife & I still have 3 Lesches--one for each of us & one "just in case" one gets lost! ;D ---This knife has been used on hunts but it is in good condition & there isn't anything wrong with it--the black cordura sheath that comes with it is brand new as we used another type of sheath.---I'm asking $30 delivered (U.S.)---If you don't buy this one, do yourself a real treat/favor & buy one (Lesche) from somebody---"you just can't beat 'em with a stick" (for several reasons)! :thumbsup: -------Del

NINman

Greenie
May 16, 2010
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Whites Spectra V3i - Fisher F75
Re: F/S Lesche Knife & Sheath*****SOLD***** Thanks NINman & Tnet

Thanks Bert :icon_thumleft:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread