F/S Minelab Sovereign Elite W/ Extras in MINT Condition

jim42

May 16, 2011
Detector(s) used
CTX3030, XP Deus, T2, G2, minelab705
SOLD F/S Minelab Sovereign Elite W/ Extras in MINT Condition

SOLD THANKS TN & POPPA I purchase this detector recently from a forum member in January He was selling it for $700 PayPal gift or money order shippedin Con U.S.He described the Elite as "Mint" which it is. It did not have original coil but came with a new 13" Ultimate Coil and the Sunray S-8"coil in excellent condition and a straight shaft instead of “S” that comes withthe Elite. Both coils have coil covers and are in excellent like new condition. Also includes 2 battery packs, one rechargeable with charger and one AA pack,original manual, a new pair of Killer B’s headphones, Clive Clynick's"Finding Gold, Silver and Coins with the Minelab Sovereign and Excalibur".Every thing is excellent condition and works as it should. I have usedit 3 times and I find it is to heavy for my bad shoulder ( torn rotor cuff ) SoI have decided to sell and purchase something lighter. I will sell it all for $650 shipped insured UPS con U.S PayPal gift or money order. Also comes with Ron'sMeter but I was having some issues with using the meter has a tendency to jump around. I don’t use a meter when I hunt I dig all. Will also include a sand scoop.

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread