101_6182.jpg

101B6320.jpg

101B6360.jpg

101B6370.jpg

101_6393.jpg

101_6062.jpg

101_6181.jpg

101_6180.jpg

Special Price To CHARTER MEMBERS! look in the Charter Members Only!

Special Price To CHARTER MEMBERS! look in the Charter Members Only!

Re: F/S RAT Headphones "MINT CONDITION" $175.00 shipped

So all we have to do is pay for a Charter membership and we can get a better price,eh? That's not a bad idea unless you can't afford both...oh well. I hope you get want you think there worth. HH, Woodstock

RATS ARE SOLD!!!

Not Cool!!! $105.00 for Charter members. Should be a rule against this sort of stuff.

TimC (North Alabama)
Go Call 1-800-Wha-aaaa. I can sell my stuff at any price I want and to who I want..
Duggr
Note!
You probably also have a membership to Best Buy for the best price, but you complain to
me about giving a better price to those that help support this forum!!!

Still not cool!

TimC (North Alabama) said:
Still not cool!

I don't understand what the problem is. As he says, they were his phones to do with as he wished. If he had wanted to give them away to a Charter Member, that was his prerogative. I think it was a pretty cool gesture myself to give a break to those who help to support the forum.

I am a Charter member and have been a member since 2007. I am an advocate for consumers, but a retailer as well. I find it a form of discrimination for singling out folks. You are right about one thing, they are\were his headphones, so he could do what ever he wanted to do with them, still that does not make it right. In a good world everyone would have the some shot at them. The difference is like the difference in right and wrong, treating people different. I am not sorry about my opinion because every one has one, mine just happens to be different, because being a retailer I give everyone the same price to everyone with no thought of who has the most money or any other thing that could single them out. Guess we will have to agree to disagree and go about our business.

I am a Charter member and have been a member since 2007. I am an advocate for consumers, but a retailer as well. I find it a form of discrimination for singling out folks. You are right about one thing, they are\were his headphones, so he could do what ever he wanted to do with them, still that does not make it right. In a good world everyone would have the some shot at them. The difference is like the difference in right and wrong, treating people different. I am not sorry about my opinion because every one has one, mine just happens to be different, because being a retailer I give everyone the same price to everyone with no thought of who has the most money or any other thing that could single them out. Guess we will have to agree to disagree and go about our business.

The problem with your "opinion" is that instead of leaving it an opinion, you say there should be rules against free enterprise. You lose all credibility with that statement. He wants to give a deal to those who support this great forum....and the problem is????????????????

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back