What's new

F

aussie 1

Full Member
Joined
Aug 4, 2008
Messages
152
Reaction score
15
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
T
 
Re: First few months of dowsing in 1984 ( from my book)

Very Interesting story!
Can we have more Max?
 
Re: First few months of dowsing in 1984 ( from my book)

Ill look up my book and extract excerpts Max
 
Re: First few months of dowsing in 1984 ( from my book)

Glad your back MAX!!! TD
 
R

I
 
Re: First few months of dowsing in 1984 ( from my book) now Including chapter 1

What happened Max?

I'm sure there are other readers like myself who are/were interested in what you had to tell.

Even if you can't post your book on-line due to security reasons, I'm sure if you PM a chapter at a time to the interested, I can not see any harm being done!
 
Re: First few months of dowsing in 1984 ( from my book) now Including chapter 1

HA, The above post was me, damn brother didn't logout before he left.
 
FRe:

S
 
Re: First few months of dowsing in 1984 ( from my book) now Including chapter 1

Take Care MAX!! td
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom