F70

UNCLENICK

Dec 8, 2009
NorCal Foothills
Right now I'm currently swinging an ace 250. Love it the two months Ive had it and mastered it, but want more. When I say mastered it, I mean I really can kick but, but want more depth. The ace obviously has its limits. I like the f70 in that, its very light, has all push button controls an easy to understand screen, great depth, strong khz13 good for me I love gold,and is very simple to gorund balance. Also the 6 or so different tones. I can get one at a great deal. Does anyone have one with some interesting info for me? I am in Northern California. Thanks H H

Nick

Upvote 0

Canman

Dec 6, 2009
Scottsboro AL
Detector(s) used
Omega8000, Silver Umax
I got my F70 about 2 weeks ago to replace a 250 .All I can say is WOW.U will able to go over all the areas you have been with the ace and they will be like new hunting grounds.It has 4 tones and delta pitch where every item will have its own tone.I am very please with my upgrade.U can go to Fisher Labs.com and download the manual and get a real good look at all the setting and features this machine has.If u buy the F70 leave everything and presets .Just take it out of the box put it together ,go out Ground Grab and hunt .Get the real feel for it then play with the adjustments.Work with the sensitivity first ,run it up till it chatters then back it done just a bit and then u can start feeling a LITTLE of the power and I know there is a lot more.It pinpoints real easy with the VCO pinpointing.That's as far as I have got with mine .This machine has been really surprising to me .I hope this helps u

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread