What's new

F75 PLUS RELEASE

Astro Nut

Jr. Member
Joined
Dec 7, 2013
Messages
36
Reaction score
10
Golden Thread
0
Location
Burson, Ca.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Talking with Fisher this morning the new F75 Plus they plan on releasing it around the middle of FEB 2018 no specific date but close to the 15th. I am waiting

Thanks Bill
 
Talking with Fisher this morning the new F75 Plus they plan on releasing it around the middle of FEB 2018 no specific date but close to the 15th. I am waiting

Thanks Bill

New release with big hoopla. Release not until Feb. Doesn't feel right.

I am glad I have my F70 and not feeling a need to upgrade. This would break my heart if I really wanted the F75 Plus.
 
The F75+ is an F75 “plus” the new pinpointer. I suspect the production of the pinpointer is holding up the parade, but hopefully not for more than a couple of more weeks.
 
Probably true, as I have an f pulse on order they say sometime in January will be available. Also the holidays and plant relocation are probably a factor
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom