What's new

F75 price dropped to $600

I also forgot to mention a sort of 5th f75. Gold ones can also be upgraded to boost and cache. The window for that has now passed from what I see but some people did opt for that as well. It was confusing as heck for me trying to sort all that out lol.
 
The original F75's weren't broken. The chatter was the result of extreme power.

The original F75 and T2 could barely go to 99 in the middle of the Gobi desert. DST should have been a fix...not an upgrade.

If you cannot turn your detector up to max and have decent stability...then the extreme power is wasted.

Like having a car that only goes 80% of the rated speed or horsepower without issues...then the other 20% you get knocking and backfires.

Grain of salt...just my opinion.
 
I believe that they have been used in the Gobi desert! Lol
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom