❎ SOLD FA: / FS: Tesoro Tejon Top assembly w/ middle & lower poles. Reconditioned new caps.

Rare_Hunter

Mar 1, 2009
Green Bay, Wi
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Tejon
Tesoro Golden U-Max
FA: / FS: Tesoro Tejon Top assembly w/ middle & lower poles. new caps, more. $200

For auction here:$195 shipped
https://www.ebay.com/itm/174257245849

or
$180 shipped if you manually PayPal me. private message for PayPal invoice request.

Tesoro Tejon upper assembly, middle pole and lower pole. Original legendary blue model! This DOES NOT INCLUDE A COIL.

The Good: Everything works perfectly as it should! I have just cleanly installed new electrolytic capacitors.
The internal pcb is clean with no corrosion. I have professionally installed a new toggle switch along with all new dials / knobs. Two new oem battery door covers installed.
New cam lock on upper pole. New foam grip. Everything is structurally and electronically sound as it should be.

The Bad / Neutral: Cosmetically some wear visually.
Underneath the arm cuff assembly once had some plastic removed that sorta acted like a small kick stand for the unit when you set it on the ground.
you can see it was ground down almost flush to the rest of the unit. Never found that to be particularly useful anyhow.

IMG_0640.jpg IMG_0651.jpg s-l1600.jpg IMG_0652.jpg IMG_0644.jpg IMG_0641.jpg IMG_0642.jpg IMG_0643.jpg

Last edited:

Goondock

Jun 24, 2015
Idaho
Detector(s) used
AT Pro
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Sorry, saw it sold right after I posted.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread