B beckleeson Jr. Member Joined Jul 19, 2012 Messages 68 Reaction score 12 Golden Thread 0 Location West Coast Florida Detector(s) used TESORO Cutlass II µMAX , TESORO Sand Shark Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 5, 2012 Thread Owner #1 Buddy of mine posted this photo on facebook. (different beers) All I saw was, what my right pocket looks like after detecting at the beach. (cringe) Its funny how differently we can all see the same thing!
Buddy of mine posted this photo on facebook. (different beers) All I saw was, what my right pocket looks like after detecting at the beach. (cringe) Its funny how differently we can all see the same thing!
Catobra Hero Member Joined Jun 21, 2012 Messages 557 Reaction score 114 Golden Thread 0 Location South Jersey Detector(s) used Whites IDX Pro Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 5, 2012 #2 Very funny-I hear ya, just found a (newer) Coke and IBC Rootbeer in my boyfriend's yard the other week-yay (can you hear the sarcasm? : )
Very funny-I hear ya, just found a (newer) Coke and IBC Rootbeer in my boyfriend's yard the other week-yay (can you hear the sarcasm? : )