What's new

Fall scenery around town

tamrock

Platinum Member
Joined
Jan 16, 2013
Messages
16,407
Reaction score
34,878
Golden Thread
0
Location
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Today was a very nice sunny 70° day, so I got out on my bike to ride around and admire the fall season before it all goes away. There's rain in the forecast and possibly a little snow coming. If anything it's supposed to cool down quite a bit in a couple more days.
 

Attachments

  • 20241016_132617.webp
    20241016_132617.webp
    1.4 MB · Views: 87
  • 20241016_150229.webp
    20241016_150229.webp
    3 MB · Views: 83
  • 20241016_135154.webp
    20241016_135154.webp
    2.4 MB · Views: 70
  • 20241016_133803.webp
    20241016_133803.webp
    3.3 MB · Views: 71
  • 20241016_153056.webp
    20241016_153056.webp
    1.6 MB · Views: 74
Beautiful scenery
Always hope to visit Colorado
 
Hopefully you'll get the chance somtime Bill.
Thank you I love to see all the pictures that you take of the beautiful scenery.
Those trees with the yellow leaves are so amazing I’m sure people come from many miles away to see them
 
Thank you I love to see all the pictures that you take of the beautiful scenery.
Those trees with the yellow leaves are so amazing I’m sure people come from many miles away to see them
More go to the mountains than here Bill. These are what I can enjoy from getting on my bike and peddling around on the many miles of pathways they layed out around town. It's does allow me a little escape from all the other hectic going ons all around these bits of nature set aside.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom