What's new

Family Offered Millions For Land

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
⛮ Administrator
⛭ Moderator
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
Jul 27, 2006
Messages
56,448
Reaction score
72,693
Golden Thread
0

Family offered millions for land refuses to budge and earns praise online​


3.jpg






 
I still remember that Lady in Atlantic City, That refused to sell to
the Casino :A brief version of Vera Coking's story reads this way -- she bought a house on South Columbia Place in Atlantic City back in the 1960s. A decade or so later, Bob Guccione was building the Penthouse Boardwalk Hotel and Casino and he offered her $1 million for her property, which she refused .

Personally I Gotta Respect that. When I lived in Joliett.
and My house was still Holding Up :tongue3: I wouldn't have sold.

On second Thought, in the Atlantic City Case, She Should have Insisted on a Free Penthouse Overlooking the Ocean, Along with Free Food & Cleaning Services for the remainder of her Life.
Then again she may have had to Have Eyes Sewn into her back :laughing7: to avoid a knife being planted there :coffee2:
 
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom