Mar 12, 2005
Stephens City, Virginia
Detector(s) used
Treasure Ace250 Tesoro Cibola

EddieR

Mar 1, 2005
Madisonville, TN
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT, MXT,..Tesoro Vaquero, Silver UMax, Compadre, Tejon,..BH LandRanger..Pioneer 505.. GC1023..Teknetics Delta 4000, Gamma 6000, Eurotek Pro..Fisher F2, F4, F5, F70
Appreciate the link! Cool pics! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

OP
OP
Digginman

Digginman

Silver Member
Mar 12, 2005
Stephens City, Virginia
Detector(s) used
Treasure Ace250 Tesoro Cibola
Your welcome. The first one of the Brown Lady is one that has baffled folks for years. Lots of classic ones at that site.

DM

kiddrock33

Jun 14, 2003
Massachusetts
heres a ghost image i took

Attachments

• ghost.jpg
    ghost.jpg
    83.1 KB · Views: 517

jb7487

Apr 16, 2009
Have you ever wondered why most ghost pics (and even personal accounts of sightings) have the ghosts wearing clothes? I don't believe in ghosts per se but if I did see one I wouldn't expect it to be wearing an old dress or even anything identifiable as clothing (robe, etc.). As soon as I see a picture of a ghost wearing clothes I immediately assume that it is a phony.

Anyone else have thoughts on this? Does it make sense for ghosts to be wearing clothes?

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
;D IF... it is a "mental thing" in terms of only CONSCIOUSNESS surviving "death", think of it being a "projected image" with clothes on & all. IF... ORBS of CONDENSED CONSCIOUSNESS are ALL we are, after TRANSFORMATION... A "bodily image" can be "presented" for "recognition purposes". It COULD be "good" or "bad".

T

trish76642

Never made sense to me either when i see a ghost in a picture wearing clothes..thats just too weird. I dont understand it.
and ghost "children" thats another one i could never understand either. Babys and toddlers (ghost) they werent old enough when they died to know to stay behind or to be a ghost.....wished someone could explain that one to me.

K

Kentucky Kache

If an old man dies, and his torment is to relive events in his life over and over, that would explain both the clothes, and ghosts being young. Maybe those are the clothes he was wearing when he was in flesh, so now he relives every scene, just as it happened, even in the same clothes. Also, that old man was once a child, so reliving EVERY scene in his life, he could sometimes be seen as a child.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
:coffee2: :tongue3: :thumbsup: Trish, MAYBE... after "death", CONSCIOUSNESS becomes "greater-knowing", and can "project" the "child/baby" to give HOPE to those left behind... that there is an "after-life". AND! It COULD be a "repetition"
of "happy times" for children (at play)... it all has to do with "emotions" here & now. MY "sense" is that there is an "even keel" of CONTENTMENT "there"... DUNNO.
C.C., you may well be correct... wouldn't THAT be h...! :icon_study: :icon_sunny: 8)

T

trish76642

makes since i guess, but i dont wanna see any ghost of any kind. nu uh

Montana Jim

Gold Member
Sep 18, 2006
Montana
Cache Crazy said:
If an old man dies, and his torment is to relive events in his life over and over, that would explain both the clothes, and ghosts being young. Maybe those are the clothes he was wearing when he was in flesh, so now he relives every scene, just as it happened, even in the same clothes. Also, that old man was once a child, so reliving EVERY scene in his life, he could sometimes be seen as a child.

Or... maybe in a parallel world that we get a glimpse of once in a while. That might also explain deja-vue.

That might also explain deja-vue.

K

Kentucky Kache

Montana Jim said:
Cache Crazy said:

Or... maybe in a parallel world that we get a glimpse of once in a while. That might also explain deja-vue.

That might also explain deja-vue.

Deja-vue probably has more to do with how forgetful we humans are. I can't remember some of the things I did yesterday, so if I do the same things tomorrow I feel like I've done that before, because I have. Deja-vue all over again. I don't know...just guessing.

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I had seen a video taken in Gettysburg on some A&E show showing a group of about 10-15 shadowy men marching up a hill, really eerie

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread