What's new

Fancy Button ID please

Woodland Detectors

Gold Member
Joined
Nov 23, 2008
Messages
12,783
Reaction score
143
Golden Thread
0
Location
Toll Free ~ 855~966~3563
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Good Morning! Just got back from TN Where I got to hunt a little. I found this really neat looking button with tons of detail! This Button is the size of a morgan dollar! Can anyone tell us the significance and approximate date?
 

Attachments

  • 115_1188.webp
    115_1188.webp
    68.8 KB · Views: 246
  • 115_1189.webp
    115_1189.webp
    124.9 KB · Views: 244
  • 115_1182.webp
    115_1182.webp
    31.1 KB · Views: 245
sorry...no idea but very COOL looking!!

Congrats on the button.

Funkman
 
Upvote 0
nice button sage!

looks like someone standing on a bridge over a river..........with a hat on!
 
Upvote 0
Very cool button. Dec 1910 would be my guess.
 
Upvote 0
CRUSADER said:
Very cool button. Dec 1910 would be my guess.



:o where did that come from :icon_scratch: :
 
Upvote 0
sage said:
Good Morning! Just got back from TN Where I got to hunt a little. I found this really neat looking button with tons of detail! This Button is the size of a morgan dollar! Can anyone tell us the significance and approximate date?
CRUSADER said:
Very cool button. Dec 1910 would be my guess.
where did you come up with Dec 1910?
 
Upvote 0
sage said:
sage said:
Good Morning! Just got back from TN Where I got to hunt a little. I found this really neat looking button with tons of detail! This Button is the size of a morgan dollar! Can anyone tell us the significance and approximate date?
CRUSADER said:
Very cool button. Dec 1910 would be my guess.
where did you come up with Dec 1910?


he was talking out of his a*r*s*e i think :D :D
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom