🔎 UNIDENTIFIED Fancy Clip

Wobbleshank

May 7, 2020
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wondering if anyone has seen this and can identify it. It looks highly functional, as if to hold two cables or thin ropes in place, but it's decorated. Someone has suggested that it may be a slide for a bolo or lariat tie, although I have not been able to find anything like it online. Measures approx. 1" by 1/4". No markings on the back.

fancy-clip.jpg

crashbandicoot

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2020
Dumas,AR
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wondering if anyone has seen this and can identify it. It looks highly functional, as if to hold two cables or thin ropes in place, but it's decorated. Someone has suggested that it may be a slide for a bolo or lariat tie, although I have not been able to find anything like it online. Measures approx. 1" by 1/4". No markings on the back.

View attachment 2017110
Nice design there.Don,t reckon it could be part of a belt? Maybe to hold the loose end of the belt after it goes through the buckle? Just a WAG Wobbleshank,all I got! Still nice!

Upvote 3
OP
OP
W

Wobbleshank

May 7, 2020
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice design there.Don,t reckon it could be part of a belt? Maybe to hold the loose end of the belt after it goes through the buckle? Just a WAG Wobbleshank,all I got! Still nice!
Seems pretty small for that? And it would have to have been crimped onto the belt, which probably wouldn't have allowed the loose end to pull through it.

Upvote 1

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions