creade

Bronze Member
Jun 23, 2013
n.h.
Detector(s) used
DEUS,root slayer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
View attachment 2029251 Over the winter, I was researching a few areas and thought I found a new site. Despite this being about 100 feet from what was a main road in the 60s, this was never detected. If it was, they were bad. This is the results of 3 sites but what really stands out are a colonial shoe buckle, a Kg 11 ( I believe it’s a 1730) and War of 1812 button!! I also found a different button I’ve never seen before. The metal is white with a very different design. Lots of old cooking utensils , some scissors that could date to 1915, a lead ingot And a little heart charm round out the finds. I love this hobby!

Upvote 9
OP
OP
creade

creade

Bronze Member
Jun 23, 2013
n.h.
Detector(s) used
DEUS,root slayer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
View attachment 2029251 Over the winter, I was researching a few areas and thought I found a new site. Despite this being about 100 feet from what was a main road in the 60s, this was never detected. If it was, they were bad. This is the results of 3 sites but what really stands out are a colonial shoe buckle, a Kg 11 ( I believe it’s a 1730) and War of 1812 button!! I also found a different button I’ve never seen before. The metal is white with a very different design. Lots of old cooking utensils , some scissors that could date to 1915, a lead ingot And a little heart charm round out the finds. I love this hobby!
Sorry did mean to post this, please delete

Gare

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2012
Canton Ohio Area
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Presently using Deus 2's & have Minelabs, Nokta's Tesoro's DEus's Have them all . Have WAY to many need to get rid of some
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
when ypu get time some pictures of the finds would be nice

Rhapsody

Bronze Member
Jan 1, 2022
North American Continent
Detector(s) used
Nokta Anfibio
Nokta Legend
Human Eyeball
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Wow you killed it buddy!

Florida Finder

Bronze Member
Dec 17, 2020
Southern States of America
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
AT Max
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
That’s some nice gilt on that Artillery button! Congratulations

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread