What's new

Farm dump finds in amber

fistfulladirt

Gold Member
Joined
Feb 21, 2008
Messages
12,256
Reaction score
4,968
Golden Thread
0
Location
Great Lakes State
Detector(s) used
dirtfishing
Primary Interest:
Other
Just a couple samples of my many dump digs. Have more ambers including a Jackson bitters, may post some pics if I can find them.

1. Duffy's Malt Whiskey, Rochester, NY 10"
2. Trommer Extract of Malt, Fremont, OH 8"
3. Hoppe & Strub, Toledo, OH 11.5"
 

Attachments

  • whiskey [320x200].webp
    whiskey [320x200].webp
    4.8 KB · Views: 202
  • extract [320x200].webp
    extract [320x200].webp
    5.3 KB · Views: 212
  • blob beer [320x200].webp
    blob beer [320x200].webp
    5 KB · Views: 200
  • whiskey [320x200].webp
    whiskey [320x200].webp
    4.8 KB · Views: 199
  • extract [320x200].webp
    extract [320x200].webp
    5.3 KB · Views: 197
  • blob beer [320x200].webp
    blob beer [320x200].webp
    5 KB · Views: 199
I love old bottles! Digging them, and collecting them! Nice ones you got there! WTG!
 
Nice bottles. :thumbsup: I found my first bottle when I was 16 and been hooked ever since. Now I have to be selective on what I bring home because I have over 800. It's not very often when you find them with the bail intact.

Wolverine.
 
Mich. Wolverine said:
Nice bottles. :thumbsup: I found my first bottle when I was 16 and been hooked ever since. Now I have to be selective on what I bring home because I have over 800. It's not very often when you find them with the bail intact.

Wolverine.
W, impressive collection! I lost many bottles in a terrible shelving crash years ago, all my favorite blob beers and sodas, I was heartsick for months. Well, I was 17, at that age you're heartsick all the time, ha.
Found my first embossed old medicine I was 12 or so. Then I found a "Thomas Edison Electric Battery Oil", and I was hooked. Post some pics of some bottles Wolverine!
 
If anyone has any pontiled glass, please post pics. Thanks,

ffd
 
Neat old glass ffd. Keep posting! :thumbsup:

HH
 
Very nice old bottles for sure :thumbsup:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom