What's new

✅ SOLVED Farm junk?

Nathan W

Silver Member
Joined
Jan 14, 2023
Messages
3,453
Reaction score
10,833
Golden Thread
0
Heavy rust, been soaking it , scraping etc. seems pretty old with the square hole. I feel like it’s one half of a part. It’s about 9 in long
 

Attachments

  • AAB2B4F6-4E8F-4547-99A7-A747B398D0C1.webp
    AAB2B4F6-4E8F-4547-99A7-A747B398D0C1.webp
    1.3 MB · Views: 148
  • ECAA9325-DE07-4ACC-AB8A-233DA091F277.webp
    ECAA9325-DE07-4ACC-AB8A-233DA091F277.webp
    1.4 MB · Views: 104
I have a mostly whole four bar horse drawn cultivator (two tines broken) that I detected and unearthed on my property. Yea! But what the hell good is it? If anyone needs one it is still available for pick-up as it's a pain to mow around.
 
Upvote 0
I thought the same thing as ticndig. Immediately felt like a plow part to me.
 
Upvote 1
I have a mostly whole four bar horse drawn cultivator (two tines broken) that I detected and unearthed on my property. Yea! But what the hell good is it? If anyone needs one it is still available for pick-up as it's a pain to mow around.
Haha
 
Upvote 0
The cultivator might contribute a little to the gas needed to truck it to be recycled. Or a metal recycling center might pick it up. I got rid of some old, iron farm implements that way.
 
Upvote 0
The cultivator might contribute a little to the gas needed to truck it to be recycled. Or a metal recycling center might pick it up. I got rid of some old, iron farm implements that way.
Will probably just hang on to it, I have plenty of iron items, I’ve been more selective on what I keep and also depending on what property I am on I might go all metal mode or not
 
Upvote 1

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom