R RichieRich Sr. Member Joined Mar 25, 2013 Messages 436 Reaction score 495 Golden Thread 0 Location Meridian Id Detector(s) used Minelab SE, AT Pro Gold, White's IDX Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 17, 2015 #1 Upvote 6
ks coyote Hero Member Joined Aug 30, 2012 Messages 630 Reaction score 384 Golden Thread 0 Location Auburn Kansas Detector(s) used Whites DFX x 2, XLT, SL 90, Tesoro Vaquero. Primary Interest: Metal Detecting May 18, 2015 #2 Congrats on the bottles and other finds. That multi wrench is cool.
R RichieRich Sr. Member Joined Mar 25, 2013 Messages 436 Reaction score 495 Golden Thread 0 Location Meridian Id Detector(s) used Minelab SE, AT Pro Gold, White's IDX Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 18, 2015 Thread Owner #3 Thanks KS Coyote, I think it is a skate key. I can't find a similar one online yet
wheatfinder13 Silver Member Joined Nov 23, 2012 Messages 3,397 Reaction score 1,200 Golden Thread 0 Location New Orleans Detector(s) used Teknetics alpha 2000 ,garret pro pointer Primary Interest: Metal Detecting May 18, 2015 #4 I think that white thing is an insulator. I found that same one