What's new

Father-Son go to space...kind of

The Beep Goes On

Silver Member
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
Jan 11, 2006
Messages
3,716
Reaction score
1,504
Golden Thread
0
Location
Houston, TX
Detector(s) used
Deus II/HF2, Manticore, E-Trac, Excalibur II, V3i, Pro-Find 40, Vibra-Probe 585, TRX
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
That was one wild video Beep :icon_thumleft:

Beep. Offhand, do you know how many balloons it would take to float a 35 lb punk kid like that :icon_scratch: :tongue3:
 
Lol..really cool vid'..especially for a young kid to be involved in and see the final results. Wonder what he wants to be when he grows up? :laughing9:
 
Dano Sverige said:
Wonder what he wants to be when he grows up? :laughing9:

I think that older boy may get into aeronautics field.

The younger one seemed more like a supervisor, or perhaps a cowboy.. It' too early to tell :tongue3:
 
spartacus53 said:
That was one wild video Beep :icon_thumleft:

Beep. Offhand, do you know how many balloons it would take to float a 35 lb punk kid like that :icon_scratch: :tongue3:

If each balloon was a cubic foot, it looks like ~508+ balloons would do it for 35 pounds using helium...good luck! :wink:
 
I don't need luck, but the kid might. You think I should toss in a helmet just in case?

What really amazed me is the time and study they put into that project. I hope the kids were there to witness that too. :thumbsup:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom