What's new

Fatten minie balls??

jimzz977

Bronze Member
Joined
Jun 23, 2012
Messages
1,792
Reaction score
4,708
Golden Thread
0
Location
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I found these at a street tearout where I've been finding civil war relics. Are The first two poker chips?? And second one some kind of button?? The holes look like made with square nail, thanks.
 

Attachments

  • 20180722_192547.webp
    20180722_192547.webp
    74 KB · Views: 81
  • 20180722_192556.webp
    20180722_192556.webp
    23.7 KB · Views: 89
  • 20180730_184630.webp
    20180730_184630.webp
    83 KB · Views: 78
  • 20180730_184640.webp
    20180730_184640.webp
    70.8 KB · Views: 89
I would say yes. The one you are holding appears to be a flattened Sharps bullet.

D.
 
Upvote 0
I would say the first two are jerry-rigged buttons. I found a lead button just like that at an old ghost town in Colorado.
 
Upvote 0
I agree with the others. Button and gaming chips. Two of the biggest enemies for soldiers are lack of supplies (replacement buttons) and boredom (gaming chips). You discovered how they fought them. Cool digs.
 
Upvote 0

Similar threads

Replies
15
Views
1K
Replies
12
Views
1K

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom