E59
Sr. Member
- Joined
- Feb 28, 2005
- Messages
- 455
- Reaction score
- 7
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- On the river bank
- Primary Interest:
- Relic Hunting
- #1
Thread Owner
If I lived near a McDonalds I would drink a large coffee with 5 creamers every day. I absolutely love it. I also like a good Starbuck's Frappucino but I don't really call that coffee.
Where is your favorite
from? I'd love to hear!
Where is your favorite
from? I'd love to hear!


I've tried it all , everything from expresso to Lattee. Iced coffee, gag, cough, cough, vile tasting stuff. I tried coffee made over a wooden fire out beside the road and served tiny little cups in Libya. They put about a cup of sugar in about 5 ounces of water and a double hand full of grounds and it is like syrup. Tastes like camel poo smells, but if you are a guest you drink it or dishonor the household. My best going out coffee is at Village Inn but only one of three Village Inns in town 'cause they use a high dollar blend of coffee but the others don't. The franchise owner is Lebanese and won't tell me where he gets his coffe. Otherwise, it's homestyle for me. Come on over some time and I'll perk you a cup or two. Monty







