What's new

Favorites!

quito

Silver Member
Joined
Mar 31, 2008
Messages
4,638
Reaction score
4,844
Golden Thread
0
Location
south dakota
Detector(s) used
good eyes
Besides hunting for artifacts, I also collect some from out of my area. These are some of the better pieces I have acquired over the years from mainly the north central region. I wish I had room in there for the Hixton piece from Wisconsin.
image.webpimage.webp
image.webp
 
Upvote 0
Very impressive!! :icon_thumright:
 
Very nice grouping. Those side notchers are fine.
 
Very nice group of artifacts.
 
Wow!! Those are nice! Thanks for the look.
 
Those are the cream of the crop, really spectacular.
 
Very Nice Collection! :icon_thumright: Really nice colors in that Hixton, looks like it was heat treated.
 
Some real nice ones you've got there!
And the Hixton piece would go great in a small frame all by itself.
 
Some real nice ones you've got there!
And the Hixton piece would go great in a small frame all by itself.

Thanks Mark!

That is exactly where the Hixton piece rests, in a small frame all alone. It looks ok , but doesn't seem right though for some reason.
 
Man those things look sharp ....pun intended :laughing7:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom