What's new

FEASIBILITY STUDY - PLEASE COMMENT

Siegfried Schlagrule

Bronze Member
Joined
Mar 19, 2003
Messages
1,584
Reaction score
66
Golden Thread
0
Location
Indiana
Detector(s) used
All types of BFOs owned. Especially want White's Arrow; White's Oremaster; Exanimo Spartan Little Monster; Garrett contract Little Monster.
I am in need of canada nickel coins to fill my books.
I prefer dimes but if I don't run out I can switch to
quarters. I don't want the ones where someone has
scratched Xs on both sides and other damage. If you
would be interested in trading canada dimes 1969
to present for spendable average circulated canada currency
face for face please either post or drop me a line. I don't care
which dates you have just the quantity. My main interest is
whether I have enough Canada paper to make the proposed
trades and secondarily whether anyone would be interested in
making the trades. Obviously there would be a one dollar face
minimum on trades. At this time I can "buy" over $40 face in
canada dimes. This is an excellant opportunity for CRHs to
get back the money they were shorted in their rolls. Please
respond before the end of January 2010. siegfried schlagrule
 
Upvote 0
If I had 40. I sure would take you up on that. I doubt I have a dollar lol. Seems like a fair deal all around.
 
not sure what you mean by being shorted? I find canadian coins all the time and just spend them at any store, I have never once been refused by any store when handing them canadian coins here in Ohio
 
Cherryman68 said:
If I had 40. I sure would take you up on that. I doubt I have a dollar lol. Seems like a fair deal all around.

Putting them back no one is shorted. Trying to use them in a vending
machine for a can of pop they are usually rejected. $40 is how many I
can buy total. Dollar trades everybody gets what they want for one stamp.
Rather make forty contacts than one big one but we'll see how it plays out. siegfried schlagrule
 
i'll see how many i have....don't think i have $1 worth . i have more pennies than i know what to do with though.
 
mistergee said:
i'll see how many i have....don't think i have $1 worth . i have more pennies than i know what to do with though.

If you don't mind the extra postage you could make up the missing with canada nickels or canada quarters. siegfried schlagrule
 
Sixteen dollars traded - $33 face remaining available. Offer will be pulled 31 January. thanks, siegfried schlagrule
 
What is a "FEASIBILITY" anyway, sounds like it has feathers, but for the "study" part that's what I'd guess it was; never did do much good with study myself.
 
obediah said:
What is a "FEASIBILITY" anyway, sounds like it has feathers, but for the "study" part that's what I'd guess it was; never did do much good with study myself.

No problem Obie just got an idea and ran it past the folks to see if anyone wanted to do that. If it ain't feasible that dog don't hunt. After the end of the month I'll ship all the remaining notes to a friend in Canada and have him slip across the border and ship me some bank rolls with what is left and i'll just pay the shipping. Looks like I'll maybe get nine rolls and that should be plenty enough for my purposes.
siegfried schlagrule
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom