What's new

February recovery totals: CardsNCoins

CardsNCoins

Bronze Member
Joined
Nov 17, 2010
Messages
1,024
Reaction score
192
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
In February I searched $330 in pennies, $4,500 in dimes, $500 in quarters, and $13,000 in halves. Here is what I was able to recover:

10,418 - Copper Cents
274 - Wheat Cents
5 - Mercury Dimes
24 - Roosevelt Dimes
2 - Washington Quarters
5 - Franklins
11 - 1964 Kennedys
127 - 40% Kennedys

HH

Nick
 
Upvote 0
Very nice totals across the board! :icon_thumleft:
 
Nice stats there man! You killed the Wheaties this month, those are some good wheat stats. :headbang: I usally only find about 5 or 6 per box so thats great! You did have some tough dimes though. Keep at it cardsncoins!




gtfan76
 
Man that is a lot of coin searching. With some great totals.....Matt
 
Nice, you killed it. Way to "recover" some Ag. :thumbsup:
 
wow you searched A LOT of coins..
but totally worth it! great numbers!! :notworthy:
 
Great scores and variety CnC!!! :hello2:

HH,

$ilver$urfer :hello:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom