What's new

Feed your woman ...find GOLD!

Smoogle

Hero Member
Joined
Jul 24, 2011
Messages
814
Reaction score
262
Golden Thread
0
Location
North Coast NSW.
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Sand Shark, Stavr Krepish II Scoop, Plugger Balanced Shaft.
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Hunted for 2 hours this morning at popular beach - literally thousands of people a week and I only find $2-55 , an old mobile phone and the usual array of beer tops and bobby pins - the Mrs was walking the dogs and enjoying herself but at 2hr she wanted to go home and I'm get a bit dejected (had big hopes today). On the way home she says "You hunted so long today, I walked so far blah blah I'm so hungry I'm stopping in for some cafe takeaway on the way home. :laughing7: I'm lovin it because the cafe is right near a little river beach where I scored two silver rings on Saturday - and I jump in for a quick 20 mins - I just plunged in and went straight out to waist / chest depth (first time here) thinking I'll just experiment and I found myself aimlessly wandering rather than sweeping etc - maybe because of the resistance to the sweep in the water? anyway...couple of minutes then bam a 50c, next target $1 , bit of trash... then 3-4 mins later boom baby my second gold ring... and I'm rushing hearing the tinkle in the scoop and the band of yellow!
Wife says that the sideways 8 is some sort of symbol for eternal love, the FB4 inscription is curious. Stoked.
Moral - a well fed woman is behind every successful man?
 

Attachments

  • IMG_2508.webp
    IMG_2508.webp
    5.6 KB · Views: 586
Upvote 0
∞ is the symbol for infinity. You'll often see it at the ends of number lines (-∞ on the left meaning negative infinity, ∞ on the right meaning positive infinity).

In math it means that the answer "increases without limit".

It is the first type of infinity called Aleph Null.

In botany it means lots of stamens.

In meteorology it means sun haze
 
let my gold be infinite! :headbang:
 
Great extra effort! :icon_thumright:


SnT
 
You may have stumbled onto something there Smoogle.
Think I'll give it a try and see if it works for me...LOL
Congratulations on the gold band and Well done.
Gold Nuggets :hello:
 
That's what I always say, never give up! Congrats! :thumbsup:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom