What's new

Fenwick Island - Class Ring Lost

West Jersey Detecting

Gold Member
Joined
Oct 23, 2006
Messages
5,249
Reaction score
1,102
Golden Thread
1
Location
Philadelphia Area
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
Nokta Legend, Excalibur 1000/II (hybrid) , Teknetics T2 SE
Primary Interest:
Other
Someone wanted me to go to Fenwick Island DE to look for a class ring. It is too far and he didn't want to pay me the money that would make it worth my while, so I am asking if anyone comes across it to let me know. I don't have any details on it.
 
Neil - Don't do it! My parents live near the DE beaches and Fenwick Island is a state (or national - I don't remember which) beach and therefore NO METAL DETECTING ALLOWED! If caught, you will have your gear confiscated and receive a hefty fine. I know of several items that were lost there by friends, but I will not take the chance. - JHinPA
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom