What's new

Few finds / 13 star button

Nathan W

Silver Member
Joined
Jan 14, 2023
Messages
3,456
Reaction score
10,837
Golden Thread
0
Went out on lunch break got a few items. Snow is melting . I've been itching to get out. Tomorrow going to go to the new site.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_3409.webp
    IMG_3409.webp
    2.9 MB · Views: 186
  • IMG_3412.webp
    IMG_3412.webp
    1.1 MB · Views: 148
Upvote 21
So I thought I'd try sheading some light on your button using the Google photo search. I guess its a cookie. I didn't think you could find cookies with a metal detector 😁
 

Attachments

  • IMG_3412.webp
    IMG_3412.webp
    154 KB · Views: 91
  • speculoos-1-683x1024.webp
    speculoos-1-683x1024.webp
    135.2 KB · Views: 78
Went out on lunch break got a few items. Snow is melting . I've been itching to get out. Tomorrow going to go to the new site.
Your the Duracell bunny of detecting, every chance, I love it.
Ohhh for that energy and enthusiasm these days! 😄
 
Your the Duracell bunny of detecting, every chance, I love it.
Ohhh for that energy and enthusiasm these days! 😄
Yep these short hunts on my work break is when I do most of it. It's harder to line up all day swinging on my days off.
 
Went out on lunch break got a few items. Snow is melting . I've been itching to get out. Tomorrow going to go to the new site.
Nice!!!! Congrats!!!!
 
The button is from a WW2 era HBT (herringbone twill) unform
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom