litefire56
Bronze Member
- #1
Thread Owner
Field of wheat & a dime
I've been going back to the spot where I dug the large, lucky penny. So far only wheats, 18 of 'em.
2-19's, 19-d, 20-d, 2-25's, 26-d, 28, 29, 41, 2-44's, 2-45's, 2-50-d, 53. All came from what was a small backyard area, now a park. Today I got permission to hunt a new farm site, freshly mowed. So fresh that the groundskeeper kept going by and spraying me with grass,
and laughing each time he went by. My kinda guy! Got a 1910 wheat and squeezed by with a '64 Rosie.
Now we just need some rain and I'll be hitting this place hard.
I've been going back to the spot where I dug the large, lucky penny. So far only wheats, 18 of 'em.
2-19's, 19-d, 20-d, 2-25's, 26-d, 28, 29, 41, 2-44's, 2-45's, 2-50-d, 53. All came from what was a small backyard area, now a park. Today I got permission to hunt a new farm site, freshly mowed. So fresh that the groundskeeper kept going by and spraying me with grass,
and laughing each time he went by. My kinda guy! Got a 1910 wheat and squeezed by with a '64 Rosie.Now we just need some rain and I'll be hitting this place hard.









