What's new

Field Test. Wallie-Worlds Folding Camp Shovel. First Hole!!!!!

Re: Field Test. Wallie-World's Folding Camp Shovel. First Hole!!!!!

looks like it worked as advertised :tard: ;D....too bad it's a one time fold
 
Re: Field Test. Wallie-World's Folding Camp Shovel. First Hole!!!!!

Any guarantee? ;D
 
Re: Field Test. Wallie-World's Folding Camp Shovel. First Hole!!!!!

poop. i need a good shovel. i'm probably just going to buy one at harbor freight.. get a nice cheap digging spade.
 
Re: Field Test. Wallie-World's Folding Camp Shovel. First Hole!!!!!

mastereagle22 said:
Here you go ramapirate. My "preferred" digging tool ::) :o :wink: ;D

Great tool! only problem I see is keeping it from falling out of your belt ??? ::)
 
Re: Field Test. Wallie-World's Folding Camp Shovel. First Hole!!!!!

Thanks tabdog you saved me the trouble! :thumbsup:

Izzitcat
 
Re: Field Test. Wallie-World's Folding Camp Shovel. First Hole!!!!!

I don't care what the product is...if it breaks/bends or whatever, take it back and tell them you want your money back.

:wink: RR
 
Re: Field Test. Wallie-World's Folding Camp Shovel. First Hole!!!!!

That is one of the many reasons I don't shop at the worlds largest pay your employees crap store.

Hal
 
Re: Field Test. Wallie-World's Folding Camp Shovel. First Hole!!!!!

I have two old army trenching shovels and you cant break them. I put some baseball tape on the handles so when I have sweating hands it won't slip. I attribute one of these shovels as possibly saving me bodily injury. I was detecting an old park in New Jersey and two homeless thugs came up and asked me what I was finding. I told them nothing and went back to detecting, they came up again and asked me how much my machine was worth, I told them more than they could afford. My detecting buddy was out of site and this was my mistake, I could tell something was up and just waited for it to happen. The bigger homeless thug stated what would you do if we decided to take your machine. I looked them both in the eye and said, well I guess I would have to swing this army shovel at the first fool who tried. I took the shovel in both hands and got ready. They both looked at each other and said X$!@#$%^&^ and walked off. My buddy came up minutes after and I told him what happened, we both decided the clad money we were finding was not worth the risk and we headed home. You need to buy one, look up a ARMY/NAVY surplus store in your area or get one off eBay! And allways be aware of your surroundings, this is not a safe hobby anymore trust me on this!
 
Re: Field Test. Wallie-World's Folding Camp Shovel. First Hole!!!!!

2 Words------> PREDATOR TOOLS thats your answer
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom