What's new

fil jaune tejon

adsmerius

Tenderfoot
Joined
Nov 9, 2025
Messages
3
Reaction score
2
Golden Thread
0
Bonjour, j ai un souci avec mon tesoro tejon en changeant l interrupteur disri 1/2 j’ai dessoudé un fil jaune au bord du circuit imprimé j ai bien vu les photos de SanDan mais y a pas la photo de l autre côté du fil. Est que quelqu’un peu m aider merci


Translation......"Hello, I have a problem with my Tesoro Tejon. While changing the 1/2 distribution switch, I unsoldered a yellow wire at the edge of the circuit board. I saw SanDan's photos, but there's no photo of the other side of the wire. Can anyone help me? Thanks."
 

Attachments

  • TEJON.webp
    TEJON.webp
    64.1 KB · Views: 84
Last edited by a moderator:
This is about the best I can offer:

1764657996235.webp
 
Bonjour merci beaucoup a vous bonne journée
 
translated: "Hello, I'm having a problem with my Tesoro Tejon. While changing the 1/2 distribution switch, I unsoldered a yellow wire at the edge of the circuit board. I saw SanDan's photos, but there's no picture of the other side of the wire. Can anyone help me? Thanks."
Don in SoCal
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom