What's new

Final Recap of my 1st Trash Pit

itzyoboyandrew

Sr. Member
Joined
May 13, 2015
Messages
498
Reaction score
422
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Found a trash pit a year ago, redug to see if i could put together the pottery together again, got a pieplate and a teacup out of it... and a cobalt blue oldish vicks vaporub bottle

All the stuff dates from 1880s - 1930s

The hole is a little sloppy, but its in our own yard so :laughing7:

Surprisingly there were alot more intact bottles than broken... kinda nice...

IMG_2570.webpIMG_2569.webpIMG_2566.webp
 
Upvote 19
I hope you're going to display them somewhere.
 
outstanding.gif
Nice finds! Thanks for sharing...
 
Very cool.........has me looking at my own back yard.........:laughing7:
 
Very nice. I like those old bottles.
 
Hhmmmm trash pits in my own backyard. I may have to check into that. Congrats on the finds!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom