What's new

Finally...a bit o silver for the pouch

PlzBSeated

Hero Member
Joined
Mar 8, 2014
Messages
503
Reaction score
4,934
Golden Thread
1
Location
SW Michigan
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Minelab E-Trac
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Finally...a bit o' silver for the pouch

Seems like a month of Sundays since I posted any silver. Probably been more like a month.

Finds062715.webp

Hopefully this starts a silver streak.

Today's digs...

1937 Mercury dime
Older marble

PBS
 
Upvote 30
Congrats on breaking the silver barrieragain! Love those mercs!
 
Your lucky I have been so busy lately that I have not even gone detecting in a month but great finds happy hunting.
 
It's been quite awhile since I found silver too. Congrats on your Merc.
 
good job on breaking the slump!, nice merc to boot

go get some more!
 
HECK I WENT OUT AND HAD TO QUIT DIGGING. I GOT VERY UPSET FOR THE DANG WORMS WERE WEARING LIFE PRESERVERS CRAZIEST THING I EVER SEEN.
 
Mercs are a nice coin to dig.
 
Sweet silver Merc! Nice!
 
HECK I WENT OUT AND HAD TO QUIT DIGGING. I GOT VERY UPSET FOR THE DANG WORMS WERE WEARING LIFE PRESERVERS CRAZIEST THING I EVER SEEN.

No better in Michigan. Rained so much lately, if it keeps up, Lake Michigan and Lake Huron are going to meet...somewhere near Lansing. Lookout Indiana, we're all moving south!

PBS
 
I love Mercs and marbles.
 
Silver and marbles!!!! Whoo-hoo!!! Can't go wrong with that!!!!:occasion14:
 
Digging Silver makes for a good day..:occasion14: Heck, I'm happy if I get a wheat..
 
Gotta go out everyday with a positive attitude!!!
 
No better in Michigan. Rained so much lately, if it keeps up, Lake Michigan and Lake Huron are going to meet...somewhere near Lansing. Lookout Indiana, we're all moving south!

PBS

Please send us some of that rain out to the west coast, we are drying up here in California! Nice Merc!
 
Purty Merc, and a marble to boot. Can't beat that with a stick! Hell, I hope it starts a streak for everybody. It's been last fall since I found any Ag.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom