What's new

Finally! A fun box

Jsayre1234

Jr. Member
Joined
Mar 13, 2008
Messages
78
Reaction score
3
Golden Thread
0
Yesterdays two CWI boxes were pure skunk. So I paid my mortgage with the dumps! HE HE HE! On lunch today I picked up 180$ In halves from a new bank I have never been to, all skunk! Then after work toady I picked up two boxes of brinks first box was pure skunk! Second box was better. One single roll had one 42 WL, one 52 BF, and three 64 kennedy's! I was stoked, in all I found 6 90%, and 7 40%, 1 nice 96 S, and one 2004 nifc, 13 silvers! About as dreamy as a box gets for me around here, I am happy. Everybody have fun hunting!
 
Upvote 0
Congrats on the decent box. Skunks sure can be frustrating sometimes. HH
 
Nice box J.....it does sound like it was a fun one! Hope you can snatch a few more like that. Good luck.
 
Congrats that was a wicked roll that you smacked a Walker ,Ben and 3 90% and a very good overall box w/ 13 keepers ...fwiw that is about as dreamy as it gets for me too .. anyways wtg :thumbsup:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom