What's new

Finally a gem stone?

tnt-k9

Bronze Member
Joined
Mar 28, 2010
Messages
1,259
Reaction score
1,209
Golden Thread
1
Location
Dutch Caribbean
🥇 Banner finds
1
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I always admire the guys and gals who find rings with gem stones. Real or not, a little color makes that yellow pop.

This morning I was able to score a few coins, junk earring and a nice 18K ring with a red stone. Not sure what the red stone is or it's quality but I like it.


Thanks for looking and good luck out there!!
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0920.webp
    IMG_0920.webp
    11 KB · Views: 324
  • IMG_0924.webp
    IMG_0924.webp
    11.4 KB · Views: 329
Upvote 0
Ruby maybe ? I would love to find one. Have found a couple nice ones with emerald but ruby is nice too.
 
Nice. The color looks like a ruby. Is the setting open beneath the stone? Is the stone faceted? Can you see any inclusions under magnification?
 
I like it, too tnt!

Another terrific hunt!

Lorraine
 
You mean you dont go out and find 3 green emeralds every other week with your free factory machine? I thought we all did that. :D
 
Very nice. Looks like a ruby to me. Congrats!
 
The stones are facetted and pink in color. Will bring it to my jeweler to see what they are. Wife thinks there pink diamonds. I actually got excited over the three cent coin because it was such a surprise. Discovered it after the hunt sorting out the change.










.
 
Congrats on the ring WTG
 
Pretty!!! Very nice!!
 
That's a nice one!!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom