Finally a hat score!

buzzhead

Sep 23, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1442021306.639849.jpg

Picked up a box of 8. It had 3 vintage goodyear foam lined hats. they are new and just a little dusty. Sold prices are in the $50 range on eBay. Paid $4 for all of them!

Caps are one of the items I look for. I am getting ready to sell all my caps, mostly MLB in a lot sale. I am cleaning up all the summer stuff at good prices to get ready for winter items.

Did not know foam lined hats would sell, don't know how many I passed thinking "oh it has that foam lining".

Last edited:
Nice! Goodyear hats are always popular, having sold at least 15-20 of them myself I'd say $25-$30 is more realistic, the only ones I've gotten near $50 for are denim, camo, or ones with the original promotional tag. Still an excellent score, congrats!

Nice find! Those will sell fast on ebay.

I listed at 45 buy it now with 3 dollar shipping. (3) available.

I wore an identical hat for many years. I was acquainted with a local Goodyear dealer, and he was always generous with the hats. I trashed the old ones as they got dirty, and would ask for another one. Wish that I would have kept them all now!

I didn't know what was even in the lot except for one hat. Which I didn't research until after I had bought it. I've tried other hats before with little success...

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back