What's new

Finally a non-skunk box

Fropa

Hero Member
Joined
Feb 27, 2007
Messages
511
Reaction score
29
Golden Thread
0
Location
SW Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT
After only finding 1 40% out of my last 15 boxes I thought about laying off the boxes for a while. My dump Credit Union in the past had offered to get some half boxes for me so I finally had them order me 2 boxes. I expected to just get my rejects back so had no expectations with these boxes. I picked up my regular box and one from the dump Credit Union. I checked the Credit Union box and the first roll had a 64. My first 90% Kennedy in a long time, and a good start. My wife pulled a 56 Franklin about half way through the box. In total we found the 56, 2 64s, 1 65, and a 2002-P. I did find 1 of my marked coins so I'm sure a bunch were my rejects were in the box, but not all of them. I'll pickup the other box tomorrow.
 
Upvote 0
Glad to hear you pulled some silver Fropa. Congrats to you & your wife.

Keep em coming.....
 
Thanks LJ. Since my wife found the Franklin she really wanted the other box before the weekend. I picked it up yesterday and searched it today. She pulled another Franklin (57-D) and a 68-D. No silver found by me but 2 is better than a skunk. I also found 1 more of the 999 I marked a few months ago.
 
15 Skunks is more than I could take! My last 2 boxes have been skunks and it's killing me...Your persistence will pay off.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom